Full subjective and objective assessment of patient's needs to allow clinically reasoned diagnosis. Evidence based research treatment plan agreed with patient to meet their goals.
- Manual therapy techniques - Soft Tissue Massage; Muscle Energy Techniques; Joint Mobilisation; Facilitation.
- Rehabilitation (injury recovery) & Pre-habilitation (reduce injury risk) through prescription of progressive Home Exercise Plan.
- Self-management advice for patient.
- Musculoskeletal, Neurological & Cardio-respiratory conditions.
Remedial & Sports Massage Therapy for Common Conditions & Injuries
Back Pain; Carpal Tunnel Syndrome; Frozen Shoulder; Golfer's Elbow; Jumper's Knee; Muscle Strains; Neck Pain; Plantar Fascitis; Runner's Knee; Repetitive Strain Injuries; Tennis Elbow; Tennis Leg.
Remedial & Sports Massage Treatments Used:
- Swedish Massage
- Myofascial Stripping
- Neuromuscular Techniques
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) Stretching
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Trigger Point Release
- Passive Joint Mobilisations
- Traction & Distraction
- Active & Passive Soft Tissue Release
- Deep Transverse Friction Massage
Foot/Ankle, Calf, Knee, Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Lumbar Spine, Neck, Hand, Elbow & Shoulder
Wrist, Thumb, Fingers, Elbow, Shoulder, Knee, Ankle & Foot